Saturday, July 19, 2008

Stadium 3 - Phillies




















I apologize for the delay on my posting photographs/ramblings. Traveling in an RV, while cozy & always entertaining, I do not always have readily available internet sources. I hope that my sister will take note of that.

Phillies! Beat the Diamondbacks in the 12th inning, 6-5. This game is of course dedicated to Miss Erin Darnley, the only Phillies fan I know.

By far the best stadium yet. And writing this in retrospect, I can say that it is STILL the best park so far, having completed seeing the Nationals, the Orioles, and the Braves. The atmosphere was fabulous, the fans were excited the whole time, the food was phenomenal, and we tailgated before the game. All in all, a great experience. After being exposed to a few parks already, my father & I were in agreement that the best parks are the ones in which no cheers are led by the TVs or loudspeakers. Philly was the prime example of what a baseball stadium should be like.

Photographs for your viewing pleasure *COMING SOON! bad internet* consisting of the drive to the park, our first tailgating experience, and inside the park.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cheen where are your pics??

Unknown said...

so now you've stopped doing your detailed ratings?? this post is deficient in many ways

stephanie. said...

You are quite rude, sister.

Unknown said...

i love the subway race!!